Sunday, April 10, 2022

After All This Time...

Well, well, well.... I guess it is time for you guys to see the final product!

    Despite all of the hardships and stress (especially with so many other things going on in my life simultaneously), creating this documentary was definitely a learning experience. I had made another documentary prior to this, but the process was very different - the majority of things were figured out on the spot, my group got extremely lucky in specific situations and there were more people in the group, making filming a much easier process (especially considering our very minimal set-up). 

    However, this documentary took so much more effort. The topic was extremely complex (we could not come up with a name for a really long time), the B-roll was a lot more stylized and required much more work, and the filming situations were not as smooth as expected. Regardless, I really do think that this project pushed me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to try something new, taking a step toward the type of content I would like to keep creating going forward. Without further ado, you can check out the documentary excerpt here, the magazine article below, and our social media page here. Hope you enjoy, and thank you for sticking through this with me! It's been a pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

After All This Time...

Well, well, well.... I guess it is time for you guys to see the final product!     Despite all of the hardships and stress (especially with ...